Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Shelton, Connecticut
As a leader in a Child Care Center, you understand what it takes to inspire a team and build a great program. You are a positive influence and motivate others to be their best. You effectively manage the day-to-day operations to ensure quality throughout the center. The work you do is vitally important and makes a difference in the lives of children, families, and your staff.
Do work that matters at a company that offers more. Apply to Bright Horizons, consistently named one of FORTUNE s 100 Best Companies to Work For to be rewarded for your hard work and contributions.
What makes us different than other early education companies? We offer you:
* Support from recruiters, trainers, curriculum experts, peers, and others who help you attract and retain the best teachers with a FREE ECE degree and CDA (available for you as well!)
* Extensive benefits focused on your overall well-being including 401(k) with a company match, health insurance offerings, employee discounts, and more!
* Recognition programs to celebrate you and your team.
* Premier client-based, community, and back-up care centers designed to meet or exceed all local and state guidelines, as well as those of NAEYC.
* Career growth through ongoing professional development, training, and transfer opportunities.
* Company values that are more than just a plaque on the wall. Every day we live our HEART principles of Honesty, Excellence, Accountability, Respect, and Teamwork.
* Opportunities to give back through our non-profit Bright Horizons Foundation for Children dedicated to helping families in crisis.
* A culture that allows you to bring your whole self to work! Our Inclusion Council and Employee Advisory Groups support our commitment to diversity.
Interested? If the following Child Care Director profile describes you, we want to connect with you
* Communicates effectively with parents, clients, staff, licensing, and children with a passion for providing outstanding customer service.
* Achieves business goals by implementing a strong educational offering with excellent financial and people management.
* Continuously seeks growth and development opportunities for your team and yourself.
* Detail-oriented with a deep understanding of state licensing and accreditation.
Complete your online application today for immediate consideration.
Center Directors must pass state and company background checks. Experience and educational requirements include:
* At least three years of center leadership/management experience.
* Professional teaching experience with infant to preschool children.
* Bachelor s degree in ECE or related field highly preferred.
Bright Horizons is dedicated to creating a workforce that promotes and supports diversity and inclusion. We provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals without discrimination. Bright Horizons complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW.Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact the recruitment helpdesk at 855-877-6866 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis.Having technical issues with your online application? Contact us at email@example.com or 855-877-6866.