Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: New York City, New York
Spectrum Reach (www.spectrumreach.com) grows businesses of all sizes with custom, multiscreen advertising solutions, backed by the power of TV, data, innovation, community experts, and unforgettable creative.
The Advanced Advertising Senior Product Manager will be responsible for defining and launching our industry leading impression based (Addressability) linear advertising products. This role will assume leadership in a highly matrixed environment, leading cross-functional teams, gathering requirements, and driving progress at the center of a fast paced, highly visible strategic endeavor. The role will report to the Sr. Director of Product Management.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Deeply understand industry best practices in product development process specific to addressable advertising space and translate appropriate steps for unique organization and market position.
* Participate in defining product business and functional requirements to inform budgeting and implementation. Provides product support and documentation throughout product lifecycle.
* Build business models that take into consideration the trade-offs associated with inventory utilization, impression vs. spot based sales, and market conditions.
* Work collaboratively with Sales and Technology to translate high level process goals into specific sub-processes with appropriate documentation to guide product implementation.
* Develop communication plan to effectively partner with key stakeholders and ensure timely deliverable of projects.
* Proactively identify analysis to support all efforts with an eye toward Spectrum Reach s overall Product strategy.
* Work closely with Product and Field Marketing and Sales to ensure successful launch and adoption of all new products.
* 5+ Years of Product Management, ideally in Linear and/or Digital Advertising space with Addressability experience being highly preferred.
* Experience in the strategic planning for enhancements to products including content, pricing, packaging, and features.
* A proven track record of leading large, cross-functional teams in order to achieve business goals.
* Aptitude and eagerness to learn from a new environment and make an impact quickly.
* Experience creating business models utilizing Microsoft Excel based on industry benchmarks.
* Understanding of cable and internet infrastructure along with a track record implementing new products for ad sales, telecom, or related field.
* Must be strong communicator with ability to influence internal and external stakeholders and drive large scale change.
* Bachelor s Degree highly preferred in Marketing, Engineering, Telecommunications or related field
* MBA preferred or equivalent combination of education and/or work experience
The Spectrum brand is powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, current unemployment status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Charter Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability
Charter Communications will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable laws, including local ordinances.