Posted in Other 26 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Fremont, California
TE Connectivity Ltd., is a $14 billion global technology and manufacturing leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. For more than 75 years, our connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, have enabled advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With 80,000 employees, including more than 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
TE Connectivity s R&D/Product Development Engineering Teams conceive original ideas for new products, introduce them into practice. They are responsible for product development, and qualification from market definition through production and release; assist in the qualification of suppliers for new products to ensure suppliers deliver quality parts, materials, and services for new or improved manufacturing processes; conduct feasibility studies, testing on new and modified designs; direct and support detailed design, testing, prototype fabrication and manufacturing ramp. The R&D/Product Development Engineering Teams provide all required product documentation including, but not limited to, Solid Model, 2D/3D production drawings, product specifications, and testing requirements. They create and modify detailed drawings and drafting or conceptual models from layouts, rough sketches or notes and contribute to design modifications to facilitate manufacturing operation or quality of product. Typical fields of expertise include: materials, mechanics and systems, electrical, optics, chemistry, software, automation systems, packaging, testing and measurement, and manufacturing of electrical, mechanical and electronic components, products, and their integration into systems.
RESPONSIBILITIES & QUALIFICATIONS
Role and Responsibilities:
* Design embedded system electronics, firmware, and software during the R&D phase of projects for the next generation of smart, wireline and wireless connectors for the team.
* Develop schematics, designs, layouts, and documentation for rapid prototyping and manufacturing of new circuit designs for smart connectors.
* Perform Modeling and Simulation (M&S) of embedded system electronics.
* Perform laboratory verification and validation.
* Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering (M.S. Preferred).
* 1 year experience or Recent Graduate.
* Demonstrated knowledge of analog/mixed signal electronics, digital electronics, and microcontrollers.
* Demonstrated knowledge of embedded system electronics firmware and software development and test.
* Knowledge of schematic and layout for PCB.
* Knowledge of laboratory testing such as bit error rate, logic analysis, and s-parameters.
* Knowledge of wireline and wireless communication protocols such as I2C, SPI, Bluetooth, and WiFi.
* Ability to multitask.
* Ability to travel Internationally.
* Values: Integrity, Accountability,Teamwork, Innovation