Posted in Other 22 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Riverside, California
8AM - 5PM
$48,800 - $96,200
Under the supervision of the Assistant Director of Student Business Services (SBS), the Reconciliation Analyst will perform monthly reconciliation of subsidiary accounts to general ledger, prepares journal entries, and other accounting tasks of moderate scope and complexity where analysis of situations or data requires a variety of factors. Please note: The budgeted hiring range for this position is up to $84,350 annually.
Bachelor's degree in related area and/or equivalent experience/training.
College level coursework in Accounting.
2 - 4 years of related experience.
Experience reconciling system to system account reconciliations.
Experience in balancing large subsidiary accounts to the general ledger.
Ability to present information in a clear and concise manner both in writing and verbally.
Ability to gather reasonably retrievable information, organizes, and performs basic financial analysis assignments.
Ability to function as a member of a team.
Some knowledge of finance policies, practices and systems.
Intermediate knowledge and understanding of internal control practices and their impact on protecting University resources.
Ability to adapt to changing priorities
Demonstrated ability to use spreadsheet and database software for moderately complex financial analysis, fiscal management and financial reports.
Demonstrated interpersonal skills at all levels within the unit; service orientation; critical thinking; attention to detail; ability to multi-task in a high volume environment, organizational skills.
In the Heart of Inland Southern California, UC Riverside is located on nearly 1,200 acres near Box Springs Mountain in Southern California; the park-like campus provides convenient access to the vibrant and growing Inland region. The campus is a living laboratory for the exploration of issues critical to growing communities' air, water, energy, transportation, politics, the arts, history, and culture. UCR gives every student, faculty and staff member the resources to explore, engage, imagine and excel.
UC Riverside is recognized as one of the most ethnically diverse research universities in the country boasting several key rankings of which we are extremely proud.
* UC Riverside was included in the (August 2018) edition of The Princeton Review's "The Best 382 Colleges."
* Shanghai Jiao Tong University (August 2017) Academic Ranking of World Universities ranked UC Riverside among the top 151 institutions. This survey bills itself as "the most trustworthy precursor of global rankings of the world's top 500 universities."
* In 2016, UCR was recognized for graduation rate success by the Association of Public and Land-Grant Universities (APLU) for achieving near parity across racial-ethnic, socio-economic, and gender boundaries.
* UCR ranks among the Top 15 Public Research Universities in the nation, as identified by the 2017 Washington Monthly.
* In 2017, two separate reports from the Education Trust celebrated UCR as a national leader for African American and Latino student success. UCR was one of just three schools to be named top-performing institutions in both reports and the only California campus recognized among 18 top-performing colleges and universities in the nation for high black student graduation rates.
The University of California is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer with a strong institutional commitment to the achievement of excellence and diversity among its faculty and staff. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
For information about our generous employee benefits package, visit: Employee Benefits Overview
JOB DESCRIPTION DETAILS
View complete Job Description for this position