Posted in Marketing 23 days ago.
This job brought to you by Professional Diversity Network, Inc
Type: Full Time
Location: Madison, Wisconsin
Position: Strategy Director
Location: Madison, WI
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Duration: Open ended
Status: Full Time
Rate: Depends on Experience
Our Madison client is seeking a Strategy Director.
As a Strategy Director, you will lead a team of account supervisors/managers/coordinators in the campaign/brand strategy for a set group of clients across multiple channels.
Your Top Responsibilities will include:
- Creating target strategy, channel distribution, etc. and obtaining industry insights to create and ideate on campaign strategy, then pitching the campaign/brand strategy to clients with the agency account team. You must be passionate for keeping up to date on industry trends, metrics, etc. to ensure strategy is tailored to each client and their needs to engage the audience.
- Managing multiple client strategy campaigns across various channels including tv, print, radio, digital, etc. This is a full-service agency, so familiarity with strategy across various channels is extremely important!
- Post-execution from the agency team, reviewing the campaigns, ensuring budget was on par, and evaluating success.
- Managing, mentoring and guiding account teams
Marketing Strategy Director must haves:
- At least 10 years of experience
- Agency background IS A MUST
- Account management background
- Experience pitching new business and campaign strategy to prospect/current clients
- Passionate about researching brands and creating BIG IDEAS for campaigns
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: email@example.com