Posted in Other 22 days ago.
This job brought to you by Professional Diversity Network, Inc
Type: Full Time
Location: Omaha, Nebraska
* Provide database design, development and maintenance support for a web application at USSTRATCOM
* Develop and maintain PL/SQL for an Oracle database
* Support and maintain an Entity-Relationship (ER) model of the database schema
* Maintain a data dictionary describing each table and column in detail
* Define new tables and objects when necessary
* 5+ years of experience designing, developing, modifying and sustaining databases
* Oracle developer with PL/SQL experience; Oracle 12c experience is preferred
* Experience providing database support for applications
* Spatial data table experience such as Oracle Spatial (geospatial data in Oracle) integrated with a GIS application such as Esri.
* Secret (TS/SCI is preferred)
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex,sexual orientation, gender identity,national origin, disability, veteran status,or any otherprotected characteristic. The EEO is the Law poster is availablehere.VEVRAA Federal ContractorWe Request Priority Protected Veteran and Disabled Referrals for all of our locations