Posted in Manufacturing 26 days ago.
This job brought to you by Professional Diversity Network, Inc
Type: Full Time
Location: Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Job DescriptionAssigned to the employee advisor or branch, utilize the client relationship model \u0026 turnkey tools to assist advisors in servicing clients by gathering \u0026 analyzing client data, help prepare financial plans, work with clients, process transactions \u0026 trades for clients \u0026 other practice management tasks as needed. Provide general administrative/reception/operations support as needed in the branch.ResponsibilitiesAssist advisor in servicing clients including preparing financial plans, conducting investment research and completing trades and transactions.
Prepare and summarize client meetings by scheduling and confirming meetings, enter data into contact manager, create the agenda and summary of meetings, escort clients to advisor and provide necessary follow-up.
Prepare and ensure new business paperwork successfully submitted which includes preparing forms, obtain appropriate signatures, prepare documentation to send to home office, track new insurance applications and coordinate rollovers.
Prepare for and coordinate marketing events which includes creating marketing compliance documentation and managing event marketing reimbursement.
Provide general administrative duties such as answering the advisors phone, processing expense management reports, prepare routine client correspondence, support for closes, set up of client files, copy and new business correspondence and alerts.Required Qualifications* Bachelors degree or equivalent.
* 3 - 5 years Relevant Experience Required.
* Series 7 or ability to obtain within 150 days.
* State securities agent registration (S63 or S66) or ability to obtain within 150 days.
* State IAR registration (S65 or S66) or ability to obtain within 150 days.
* Life, Accident and Health and Variable Contracts licenses or ability to obtain within 150 days.
* Experience working in a client service environment.
* Detail orientated, strong math, and analytical skills. Good organization and time management skills.
* Able to manage multiple priorities and prioritizes effectively. Able to independently work with minimal supervision.
* Able to communicate with all levels within the organization. Process oriented and can work with a team.
* Strong computer and software skills.About Our CompanyWith the right company, life can be brilliant. At Ameriprise, we're not just in the business of helping clients with their financial goals - we also help our advisors and employees reach their true potential. Be part of an inclusive, collaborative culture that rewards you for your contributions and work with other talented individuals who share your passion for doing great work. You'll also have plenty of opportunities to make your mark at the office and a difference in your community. So if you're talented, driven and want to work for a strong ethical company that cares, take the next step to create a brilliant career at Ameriprise Financial.We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. The EEO is the Law poster is available here.VEVRAA Federal ContractorWe request Priority Protected Veteran & Disabled Referrals for all of our locations within the state.