Posted in Information Technology 23 days ago.
This job brought to you by Professional Diversity Network, Inc
Type: Full Time
Location: Research Triangle Park, North Carolina
SummaryThe Problem Management Process Owner is responsible for the design and implementation of ITIL based Problem Management including standards and procedures. Ensure the Problem Management process is properly connected to other Biogen processes. Oversee the Problem Management process and audits the process to ensure execution is in compliance with defined policies, Service Level Agreements (SLA), Operational Level Agreements (OLA), and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).Job DescriptionThe Problem Management Process Owner is also responsible for development and delivery of training, reports, and identifying opportunities for improvement, as well as auditing the process at an operational level, ensuring the process is effectively managed within Biogen.
This lead is responsible for the following functions and responsibilities:
* Accountable for the design and implementation of ITIL based Transition Planning and Support.
* Guide large projects through the transition planning process. Ensure the Transition Planning and Support process is properly connected to other Biogen processes.
* Ensure execution is in compliance with defined policies, Service Level Agreements (SLA), Operational Level Agreements (OLA), and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
The Problem Management Process Owner is also responsible for development and delivery of reports, identifying opportunities for improvement and for auditing the process at an operational level, ensuring the process is effectively managed within Biogen.
* Accountable for documenting the Problem Management process and coordinating implementation throughout Biogen.
* Accountable for documenting the Transition Planning and Support process and coordinating implementation throughout Biogen.
* Development and delivery of training on the Problem and Transition Planning and Support processes.
* Development of user requirements for the Problem application in the ITSM tool.
* Accountable for compliance with the processes.
* Participates in other IT Service Management (ITSM) process initiatives and process reviews.
* Lead the delivery of continuous improvement of the processes by working across all accountable areas to deliver increased value across the business from the configuration processes.
* Implement metrics to evaluate organizational performance and implement corrective/preventive actions as applicable.
#LI-TG1Qualifications* Solid understanding of the Problem Management and Transition Planning and Support processes.
* 5-7 years of Problem Management experience.
* 1-2 years of Transition Planning and Support experience.
* Prior hands-on experience with Incident, Request, Problem, Knowledge, Configuration, and Change.
* ITIL v3 Foundation (v2011) Certified.
* ITIL Intermediate certificate in Service Operation and Service Transition. ITIL Expert preferred.
* Familiarity with ITIL tools such as ServiceNow.
* Experience with policy, metrics, governance.
* GxP process validation certification is a plus.
* Previous experience as a process owner for a global company
Other desirable skills include:
* Strong customer service and communication skills, both oral and written.
* Strong desire to continuously learn.
* Analytical, problem solving, and troubleshooting abilities.
* Experience working in a multi-vendor environment.Education* Combination of continuing education, training, and experience that provides the individual with the required knowledge, skills, and abilities for this position.
* Manager/Sr. Manager 5+/8+ years of ITIL experience with ITIL V3 framework along with at least ITIL intermediate certificates in Service Operation and Service TransitionAll individuals deserve the right to achieve their full potential. Accordingly, our company welcomes all job applicants, and we strive to provide all employees with equal opportunity for advancement. We will not tolerate any form of discrimination or harassment based on an individual's sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, race, color, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, religion, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other basis protected by local government agencies or law.As an employer of choice, we strive to:Provide attractive employment opportunities for diverse candidates at all levels and in all segments of our organizationPursue and maintain relationships with sources of diverse candidates, community organizations, and academic institutionsComply with both the letter and the spirit of all applicable laws and regulations relating to nondiscrimination and affirmative action in employmentVEVRAA Federal ContractorWe Request Priority Protected Veteran and Disabled Referrals for all of our locations