Posted in Human Resources 27 days ago.
This job brought to you by Professional Diversity Network, Inc
Type: Full Time
Location: Research Triangle Park, North Carolina
SummaryThe incumbent will be responsible for supporting the talent acquisition activities for the Pharmaceutical Operations and Technology Division (PO\u0026T) for Biogen. The position will be physically located in RTP, and will have responsibilities for US locations.Job DescriptionThe incumbent will be responsible for supporting the talent acquisition activities for the Pharmaceutical Operations and Technology Division (PO\u0026T) for Biogen. The position will be physically located in RTP, and will have responsibilities for US locations. The Sr. Recruiting Partner will have the following responsibilities:
* Responsible for TA activities for assigned function(s)
* Develop and execute a recruitment strategy for requisitions and assigned function(s)
* Facilitating the interview process and assessment;
* Consultative partner to hiring team
* Ensure reference-checking process completed
* Preparing candidate offer package and closing strategies in tandem with the hiring manager, compensation and HR business partners
* Negotiating and extending job offers
* Ensure employment pre - screening completed
* Guide candidate through initial on-boarding tasks and ensure preparedness for New Hire Orientation/First Day
* Full cycle recruitment and req management on an average of 15-30 open requisitions.
* Engage and work with sourcing partner to collaborate in designing sourcing strategy for relevant functional area and share business insights to strengthen targeting of profiles.
* Develop and execute D\u0026I TA strategy for assigned function(s)
* Uphold legal requirements and Biogen's standards in applicant tracking, candidate management, reporting, and position management.
* Primary point of contact to business leaders and HR partners for assigned function(s). Provide regular updates on progress against TA plan. Proactively align key partners (i.e., candidate care, sourcing, compensation, mobility, D\u0026I, HR Partners, etc.) to execute in support of achieving hiring goals.
* Responsible for client management inclusive of managing expectations, holding stakeholders accountable, analyzing trends to influence stakeholders (HR and Business) to make better decisions.
* Training function(s) on recruitment process and best practices; driving hiring manager accountability
* Enable the sourcing strategy and model
* Interfacing with client groups to provide data and perspective on market dynamics to drive strategic business decision making
* Use established standards, metrics and TA team practices to educate business and HR colleagues on workforce trends and relevance to specific searches.
* Support adoption of new tools and process improvements. Identify and share best practices and ideas to improve TA process and model.
* Monitor and share competitive talent insight with key partners. Identify opportunities to leverage insights for Biogen's competitive advantage.
* Brand Ambassador:
* Holds all stakeholders to strict adherence to recruitment SLAs to deliver the very best candidate experience
* Drive Biogen brand awareness to increase attraction of talent leveraging corporate brand and EVP collateral to market Biogen using multiple modalities (i.e., job postings, social media, etc.)
* Internally and externally seeks opportunities to advance the company and Global TA function
* Seek out and help drive project work as approved by TA Lead or as selected by TALTQualifications* 7+ years' recruitment/sourcing experience from agency and/or corporate setting
* 4+ years' directly setting recruitment strategies
* 2+ years' successfully managing matrixed stakeholders
* 2+ years' strategic recruitment (branding, marketing, project)EducationBachelor's DegreeAll individuals deserve the right to achieve their full potential. Accordingly, our company welcomes all job applicants, and we strive to provide all employees with equal opportunity for advancement. We will not tolerate any form of discrimination or harassment based on an individual's sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, race, color, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, religion, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other basis protected by local government agencies or law.As an employer of choice, we strive to:Provide attractive employment opportunities for diverse candidates at all levels and in all segments of our organizationPursue and maintain relationships with sources of diverse candidates, community organizations, and academic institutionsComply with both the letter and the spirit of all applicable laws and regulations relating to nondiscrimination and affirmative action in employmentVEVRAA Federal ContractorWe Request Priority Protected Veteran and Disabled Referrals for all of our locations