Posted in Marketing 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by Professional Diversity Network, Inc
Type: Full Time
Location: Madison, Wisconsin
Position: Graphic Designer
Location: Madison, WI
Duration: Direct Hire
Status: Full Time
Rate: Depends on experience
Our Madison-based client is seeking a full-time Graphic Designer to join their growing marketing team! They are looking for someone very strong in design and print production.
This is an opportunity with a marketing team that is really making an impact at the company. In the last 2-3 years they've gained 3M in leads, 100 new customers, etc. This company also has very impressive printing capabilities right in house - a great opportunity for a Print focused Graphic Designer!
Graphic Designer Deliverables:
- Creating marketing collateral pieces mainly for print, but can be used on digital
- Event materials - printed invitations, booklets, hand outs, name tags, etc. as well as creating PowerPoints for events
- Large scale and small scale print projects - posters, in store, event, wallpaper, etc.
- Video edits as needed (if you do not have this proficiency, this client will send you to trainings and certification courses)
Graphic Designer must have proficiencies:
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Excellent in PowerPoint
- Very proficient with the printing process
- Excellent production portfolio
Nice to have proficiencies :
- Video editing / Adobe Premier
- Familiarity with Hubspot
- This company is family oriented with a good work/life balance. They value their employees and love doing team breakfasts/lunches, picnics, team building events, and even recently did a wine tasting event on the lake!
- Yearly performance increase, however, if the candidate is exceptional reviews can be conducted as early as 6 months.
- Early release days during holidays
- Medical, life, dental, vision, flex spending
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: email@example.com