Posted in Information Technology 24 days ago.
This job brought to you by Professional Diversity Network, Inc
Type: Full Time
Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Our great Fortune 500 client in Milwaukee, WI has an immediate opening for a Conversion Analyst to join the team. Interested applicants can apply along with updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
To provide an overall project management role for a transaction switch migration project. The analyst will be responsible for the relationship from project initiation to the support transition. analyst is responsible for tracking tasks related to the project, requesting application changes, as well as client support throughout the upgrade process.
This is a client facing role, the manager is seeking candidates with strong communication skills who have worked in a client facing role previously. Attention to detail will also be important.
- Ideal candidate will have 1-3 years of experience
- Connex and network knowledge desired.
- College degree or equivalent experience desired.
- Client facing role, excellent written and verbal communication skills are required
- Must be able to perform each essential duty, with minimal supervision (Manager will be working remotely)
- Experience supporting or working within a Debit Card and ATM processing environment is a plus
- Banking/Financial background is a plus
• Maintain project plans
• Candidate will be expected to manage multiple projects with various degrees of complexity within a desired time frame
• Measure, manage, and communicate project plan and exceptions on a timely basis.
• Interacts with clients and their vendors to define project requirements
• Presents product solutions
• Completes required project artifacts
• Communicate with all parties to ensure a clear understanding of the project scope
• Assists in the coordination of additional suppliers
• Works with internal and external suppliers to complete conversion activities
• Assists in defining priority, tracking, and managing issue resolution
• Create network documentation and validate network changes
- Monday-Friday from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Will also have some off hours such as early Monday mornings starting around 1 a.m. when the team has conversions.
- Even with morning conversions, only a 40 hour work week will be expected..
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at email@example.com or 844-463-6178.
VEVRAA Federal ContractorWe request Priority Protected Veteran & Disabled Referrals for all of our locations within the state.We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. The EEO is the Law poster is available here.