Posted in Information Technology 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by Professional Diversity Network, Inc
Type: Full Time
Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Our great Fortune 500 client in Downtown Milwaukee has an immediate opening for a Microsoft O365 Engineer. If you are interested please apply with resume to email@example.com.
We are looking for a skilled and experienced Office 365 Full Stack Platform engineer to join one of our agile teams to help create and design solutions for Office 365, Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, Intune and various Office 365 workloads. Now is an exciting time as we have several large efforts underway which primarily support our objective to secure and mature our Office 365 services. The position is on a fun team where the work is challenging and rewarding!
What this role requires:
• Recent experience as a deep subject matter expert in a large enterprise with applied engineering on at least one or more of the following technologies: Office 365, Microsoft Exchange, Email Routing, SharePoint
• Leverage PowerShell to automate and implement solutions
• Experience or working knowledge of Azure AD
• Attention to Detail and high-quality standards
• Infrastructure Design and buildout
• Experience with one or more of the following required: Security, Compliance, or Automation
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work independently as well as collaboratively.
• Communicate effectively with immediate team members, other IS areas, and clients in other departments.
Preferred but not required:
• Experience building/designing or migrating to Office 365
• Experience with Conditional Access
• Experience with Intune and Enterprise Mobility and Security
• MCSE or MCSA
• Experience working on an agile team preferred
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 844-463-6178.
VEVRAA Federal ContractorWe request Priority Protected Veteran & Disabled Referrals for all of our locations within the state.We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. The EEO is the Law poster is available here.