Posted in Engineering 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by Professional Diversity Network, Inc
Type: Full Time
Location: Research Triangle Park, North Carolina
Summary***We are seeking qualified candidates for Manufacturing Associate openings across our Manufacturing Operations***
Due to continued growth and the introduction of new technologies across the site, we are looking to identify candidates at all experience levels.
You will have an opportunity to experience various areas of our manufacturing process while making an immediate impact within multiple departments.Job DescriptionPerform and document daily manufacturing operations in a cGMP environment. This involves operation of process equipment, execution of validation protocols, creating/ revising cGMP documents and other assignments. Applicants will be highly detailed oriented with excellent documentation skills. Applicants will become trained and skilled at most or all unit operations in their area, often leading the execution of procedures, and performs most functions with minimal supervision.
* Executes manufacturing processing steps and/or manufacturing support activities, monitoring the process against the batch record and control system. May coordinate or lead process steps as requested
* Documents/Records and Reviews cGMP data and information (including documentation of deviations) for processing steps and/or equipment activities, following standard operating procedures. Revises or creates documents as instructed. Key documentation includes batch records, SLRs, and equipment logbooks.
* Actively participates in training activities, managing their individual training plan. Trains other associates as required.
* Executes validation protocols with minimal supervision/direction of others.
*LI-POT7Qualifications* Targeted biopharmaceutical training (Bioworks or equivalent) and/or related military training also preferred.
* Detailed oriented with excellent documentation skills
* Operates in a safe manner in order to avoid injury to self and others
* Strong peer and team leadership skills.
* Adaptable to changing needs and demands, comfortable navigating in a changing environment
* Comfortable with ambiguity; quickly understands the needs based on the situation at hand
* Influencing and leading a positive attitude throughout team
* Ability to communicate clearly and effectively to all levels of the organization
* Ability to interact with others in a professional and courteous manner in accordance with Biogen's Core Behaviors
* Capable to work a 12-hour shift, both day shift or night shiftEducationHigh School Diploma or equivalent required
Placements will be determined based on experienceAll individuals deserve the right to achieve their full potential. Accordingly, our company welcomes all job applicants, and we strive to provide all employees with equal opportunity for advancement. We will not tolerate any form of discrimination or harassment based on an individual's sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, race, color, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, religion, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other basis protected by local government agencies or law.As an employer of choice, we strive to:Provide attractive employment opportunities for diverse candidates at all levels and in all segments of our organizationPursue and maintain relationships with sources of diverse candidates, community organizations, and academic institutionsComply with both the letter and the spirit of all applicable laws and regulations relating to nondiscrimination and affirmative action in employmentVEVRAA Federal ContractorWe Request Priority Protected Veteran and Disabled Referrals for all of our locations