Posted in Sales 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by Professional Diversity Network, Inc
Type: Full Time
Location: West Palm Beach, Florida
Comcast Spotlight, the advertising sales division of Comcast Cable, helps put the power of cable to use for local, regional and national advertisers. It is focused on providing multi-platform marketing solutions to reach audiences most effectively and efficiently. Headquartered in New York with offices throughout the country, Comcast Spotlight has a presence in nearly 80 markets with approximately 35 million owned and represented subscribers.
Comcast Spotlight offers clients easy-to-buy, easy-to-execute options customized around their business goals. We work with clients to provide them with customized, multi-screen media marketing solutions that utilize our suite of products in the way that's best suited to meet their objectives. Our media solutions provide advertisers with the ability to reach, engage and connect with their customers viewing content on any device or screen.
Responsible for developing, servicing and maintaining a base of local Automotive clients and/or agencies who purchases advertising space or other media services to achieve established annual sales goals within assigned sales team. Offers zone buying to allow small advertisers the opportunity to reach only the customers in their retail trading areas. Works with moderate guidance in own area of knowledge.
This role focuses on Auto industry Advertising Sales
- Analyzes, develops and presents market research and advertising proposals to support client activities and products.
- Assists in developing marketing activities to generate local ad sales revenue.
- Interacts with various internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitor account activities, and monitor and manage collections.
- Maintains up-to-date customer and prospect records and participate in development of sales forecasts.
- Completes required documentation and reporting for the proper processing of contracts, advertising schedules, sales calls, and expense reports.
- Seeks new customers by continuously prospecting following Company's planned sales strategies and tactics.
- Analyzes confidential information, prepares reports, manuals, agendas and general correspondence.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School or Equivalent
- Generally requires 1-3 years related experience
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer