Posted in Accounting 23 days ago.
This job brought to you by Professional Diversity Network, Inc
Type: Full Time
Location: West Palm Beach, Florida
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for directing the activities of the Business Operations
department. Ensures that unit standards around customer profitability,
pricing, contracts, and equipment investments are maintained. Oversees
the development and implementation of customer and contract performance
metrics and tools. Provides leadership and direction for diverse and
complex functions. Contributes to the development of the organization's
business strategy. Interprets business strategy and develops
organizational objectives to align with this strategy. Typically manages
multiple teams of professionals.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- Evaluates actual results against expected performance and communicates
areas for improvement.
- Establishes, evaluates, and implements performance metrics for
functions supervised. Measures and analyzes actual performance and makes
recommendations for improving profitability where needed. Provides
overall department business and organizational strategies that effect
- Reviews and analyzes forecasts and recommends changes where
appropriate. Updates forecasts for both current performance and new
development to provide management with a current perspective of the
- Directs training and education to Managers on metrics and tools to
improve financial performance.
- Collaborates with cross-functional groups to propose and manage
creative solutions for improving coordination, collaboration, and
communication. Forecasts, maintains, and secures appropriate company
- Coordinates and drives cross functional initiatives, proactively
identifying dependencies and driving issues to resolution.
- Develops and manages budget and expenses.
- Collaborates with other operational departments such as tech ops,
construction, and business services to ensure resources are available to
support their daily needs and special projects.
- Hires, trains, evaluates, coaches, and counsels staff.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 12+ years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer