Posted in Telecommunications 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by Professional Diversity Network, Inc
Type: Full Time
Location: Greenwood Village, Colorado
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for directing, planning, managing, and overseeing the activities and operations of the Supply Chain Support Team. Provides leadership and direction for diverse and complex functions. Contributes to the development and execution of the XM Supply Chain’s organizational business strategy. Executes business strategy and develops organizational objectives to align with this strategy. Typically manages multiple teams of professionals.
• Develops strong relationships with key partners including HQ Retail teams, Division Retail teams, Regional Retail teams and individual retail locations. Builds strong relationships with all XM, Corporate, and Divisional Supply Chain teams.
• Works cross-functionally with the other XM Supply Chain leaders to align Policy, Process and functionality with business needs.
• Drives focus on customer service and serving as liaison between XM Supply Chain and Retail. Supports the individual needs of the each team member to ensure the success of the overall team.
• Trouble-shoot issues and make recommendations for process enhancements to improve operations.
• Identifies and drives operational improvements to create efficiencies with regards to cost and performance.
• Develops technical support strategy in accordance with the Company’s mission and core objectives.
• Negotiates Service Level Agreements (SLAs) with both internal and external customers and service providers and monitors service delivery to ensure the agreed targets and standards are met.
• Defines technical support requirements and and seeks approval for the level of resources needed to meet these goals and priorities, Schedules major projects.
• Directs the implementation of policies, procedures, and standards and monitors performance.
• Maintains performance metrics and leads continuous improvement programs.
• Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
• Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
• Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
• Bachelors Degree or Equivalent.
• Generally requires 12+ years related experience.
• Familiarity of Agile or Lean Six Sigma principles is a bonus.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer