Posted in Telecommunications 27 days ago.
This job brought to you by Professional Diversity Network, Inc
Type: Full Time
Location: Moorestown, New Jersey
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world’s best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for working with the Network and Systems Engineers to create, maintain, and enforce security policies effecting the network. Responsible for securing all information and information systems assets of the Company network infrastructure. Has in-depth experience, knowledge and skills in own discipline. Usually determines own work priorities. Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience.
- Engage with Comcast Business Services to explain and promote DDoS product offerings
- Expected to respond to escalation 24/7 from Security Operation Center for network, application, or DDoS issues
- Knowledgeable in modern security techniques and practices to build innovative solutions in multiple arenas such as Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS)
- Strong knowledge in service provider using high-speed networking devices such as servers (Window, Linux, or virtual servers), switches, routers, firewalls, deep packet inspection (DPI) systems, and DDoS
- Understanding of application layer network protocols
- Working knowledge with BGP protocols related to DDoS architecture and design
- Able to analyze traffic from network packet captures, DNS, Web Application security, Netflow, malware, and others.
- Proficient in identifying the vast majority of common, uncommon and unique DDoS attack vectors and mitigation methods
- Experience with vendor selection, lab testing, proof of concept for new technologies
- Basic programming abilities in Python or similar language
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent in technology or security field
- Certifications: CISSP preferred
- Generally requires 5-7 years of cybersecurity experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer