Posted in Telecommunications 23 days ago.
This job brought to you by Professional Diversity Network, Inc
Type: Full Time
Location: Hudson, New Hampshire
Comcast Business offers technology solutions ranging from Ethernet, internet, and WiFi connectivity to voice, television, and managed Enterprise solutions to power businesses of all sizes to perform better. From small businesses to mid-market and large Enterprise organizations, Comcast Business serves business customers across the country. Powered by an advanced, Gig-speed network and backed by 24/7 technical support, Comcast Business is one of the largest contributors to the growth of Comcast Cable. The organization is the nation's largest cable provider to small and mid-size businesses and has emerged as a force in the Enterprise market, recognized by leading industry associations as one of the fastest growing provider of Ethernet services.
Responsible for providing superior technical support & service to our
small and medium business customers by promptly answering inquiries,
providing accurate information while troubleshooting and problem solving
with customers. Contributes to projects as required. Has developed
specialized knowledge/skills in own area. May act as a resource for
colleagues with less experience.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- Provides prompt resolution to customers via telephone and/or e-mail to
assist with a variety of customer inquiries and issues.
- Strives for First Call Resolution while handling all issues with
urgency, ownership and accountability.
- Performs complex diagnostic troubleshooting to resolve voice, video &
data service issues.
- Responsible for fulfilling client requests to make changes to their
Comcast Business Class Services including voice, video & data products.
- Leverages a variety of software applications to manage customer
account information and diagnose and resolve technical difficulties.
- Identifies opportunities for process improvements & recommends
solutions to leadership.
- Communicate effectively with customers in a professional manner while
setting accurate expectations for issue resolution.
- Recognizes and diffuses difficult customer situations utilizing all
resources, interpersonal and negotiating skills to come to resolution.
- Ability to articulate relevant information regarding billing cycles,
processes, and prorates effectively.
- Acts as a product consultant to business owners by articulating
product features and benefits and making recommendations for new lines
of business, upgrades or other services (Signature Support, Upware,
etc.) based on customer needs/interests. Supports growth of Comcast
Business by introducing customer to new products, higher tiers of
service, etc. on all eligible calls.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 5-7 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer