Posted in Science 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: marietta, Pennsylvania
As an Inspection Operator you will perform inspection activities in a GMP environment to include: Manual Visual Inspection (Including Retain and AQL Inspection), and Operation of Automatic Visual Inspection and Leak Detection equipment.
· Perform visual inspection activities (which include Manual Visual Inspection and operation of Automatic Visual Inspection and Leak Detection equipment in accordance with SOPs, in a GMP environment. This includes performing Inspection of Retains and batch AQL inspections.
· Trending classification of rejects during batch execution.
· Troubleshoot process equipment and interact with maintenance personnel
· Demonstrate proficiency as outlined in training requirements for equipment systems and position.
· Responsible for loading and unloading materials, labeling according to SOPs.
· Recognize and report deviations or potential issues immediately to the management team.
· Perform all job responsibilities in compliance with applicable regulations, guidelines, policies, standard operating procedures, and industry practice and Industrial Excellence initiatives.
· Communicate and report status of equipment maintenance related issues to the area supervisor / manager, and assist with actions necessary to resolve issues.
· Work independently with minimal supervision to perform normal processes and procedures.
· Work on any assignment as directed.
· Report all safety, quality or production issues to the senior operator and/or supervisor in a timely fashion.
· Perform all job responsibilities in compliance with applicable EHS and GMP regulations, guidelines, policies, GSK standard operating & safety procedures, and industry practice and Industrial Excellence initiatives.
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
· HS Diploma
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
Must have demonstrated technical experience understanding and executing visual inspection, including sound decision making.
• Position may require employees to work in a 24/7 rotational schedule. This schedule will include holidays, and weekends; over-time may be required. Work closely with shift team to achieve goals in a 24/7 cGMP Production Environment.
• Ability to recognize quality issues and communicate.
• Ability to work around cleaning solvents while wearing appropriate PPE.
• Must be able to work while wearing PPE for all GMP areas for an entire shift. (Includes safety shoes, glasses and hair\beard covers etc.).
• Physical requirements include pushing, pulling stooping, standing, climbing, twisting and lifting up to 50lbs. This includes the use of a manual hand jack.
• Ability to follow written procedures and document results in a neat and precise manner according to GMP
• standards and other regulations.
• The ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing with all levels.
• Maintain a high level of integrity while balancing all responsibilities.
• Must have demonstrated self-direct work habits and strong communication skills.
• Stay current on developments in the field and GSK-Bio Standards.
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture.
These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance, and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities:
v Operating at pace and agile decision-making – using evidence and applying judgement to balance pace, rigour and risk.
v Committed to delivering high quality results, overcoming challenges, focusing on what matters, execution.
v Continuously looking for opportunities to learn, build skills and share learning.
v Sustaining energy and well-being
v Building strong relationships and collaboration, honest and open conversations.
v Budgeting and cost-consciousness
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK HR Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).
GSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK’s compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK’s Transparency Reporting For the Record site.