Posted in Customer Service 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by Professional Diversity Network, Inc
Type: Full Time
Location: Greenwood Village, Colorado
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world’s best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for supporting the larger social media customer service operational environment by creating and maintaining forecasting models, operational reporting, quality and customer satisfaction surveys. Researches customer impacting issues. Monitors online communities, analyzes responses to social media activities and represents the Comcast in online communities, media, analysts and the general public at large. Works with moderate guidance in own area of knowledge.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- Performs qualitative and quantitative analysis around the digital economy.
- Designs and develops media monitoring and social media analysis strategies using monitoring tools and human tracking techniques.
- Conducts media monitoring and social media analysis to identify potential risks associated and vulnerabilities in public communications and perceptions about the organization and/or program and to identify opportunities for reactive and proactive engagement.
- Evaluates, assesses, monitors and measures the impact of performance and effectiveness of communication and outreach tactics.
- Conducts research as necessary to build benchmark metrics and baseline assessment on social media platforms.
- Develops media monitoring and social media analysis reports daily, monthly, and on an as needed basis regarding emerging topics and trends.
- Available on an as needed basis for crisis communication.
- Analyzes internal and external customer information. Supports annual strategy review process as well as ad-hoc strategy projects.
- Identifies new growth opportunities and builds business cases based on primary research. Creates executive level communications and presentations.
- Monitors external sources for market and competitive intelligence.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 2-5 years related experience.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer