Posted in Telecommunications 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by Professional Diversity Network, Inc
Type: Full Time
Location: West Palm Beach, Florida
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for focusing on Air Traffic Controller (ATC) activities for
a fleet of technicians. Provides key support and direction of all
scheduled work orders to the field to increase efficiency and meet work
order fulfillment. Assigns jobs to installers and service technicians
and provides system-wide communication to associates to ensure that
customer requests are resolved satisfactorily.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- Prioritizes and dispatches service and installation requests.
Reschedules and/or assigns jobs to technicians.
- Monitors daily progress of Technicians and adjusts routes to
accommodate customer additions, rescheduling, and cancellations while
providing support to the Technicians throughout the day.
- Inputs data into various databases used for tracking and reporting.
When necessary, records completion codes in order to provide accurate
- Distributes unassigned work to the appropriate field personnel;
utilizes the designated workforce management tool. Organizes daily
workload by managing the day of route, assigning and reassigning work as
- Operates PC to input and retrieve subscriber account data and makes
notations as needed in the appropriate workforce management tool.
Processes paperwork to issue credits for late appointments as needed.
- Effectively communicates with field personnel regarding any
customer-impacting concerns, minimizing the need for future contacts.
- Provides appointment management, i.e. running late calls to
technician, providing estimated time of arrivals, and reschedules with
customer (includgin not home and go backs.)
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School or Equivalent
- Generally requires 2-5 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer