Posted in Information Technology 21 days ago.
This job brought to you by Professional Diversity Network, Inc
Type: Full Time
Location: Hudson, New Hampshire
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world’s best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for designing, testing, and turning up circuits in all regions of the CDV and/or Commercial Services network on the Test & Turn Up team. Resolves all first contact issues and escalations in an organized and timely fashion and escalates issues exceeding scope of expertise in a timely manner, as needed. Troubleshoots and provides resolutions according to established practices and procedures. Provides project management and status updates. Performs routine duties with minimal supervision.
- Activation of Comcast Business services such as PRI, SIP, BVE, MetroE, BCI, and BCV on Day of Install working in a call center environment supporting Field Technicians, IT Vendors, and Customers within a specific timeframe.
- Designs internal circuits and oversees CDV demark to switch. Includes port assignments both in databases and in the physical network elements.
- Tests and turns up new circuits in a production CDV and/or Commercial environment, according to Comcast practices. Follows established practices and procedures.
- Interfaces with commercial customers in regards to commercial product offerings. Troubleshoots issues, providing resolutions according to established practices and procedures.
- Assists in coordinating and resolving service issues with providers and vendors to ensure accurate and timely implementation of new trunk groups and augments to existing trunk groups.
- Escalates issues in a timely fashion. Provides all relevant information, accurately entering information into database.
- Opens and updates service tickets in database/tracking system.
- Follows procedures to maintain service Mean Time to Repair (MTTR) within regional or contractual standards.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Network+ or equivalent preferred
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 0-2 years related experience
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and ourcommunities
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer