Posted in Telecommunications 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by Professional Diversity Network, Inc
Type: Full Time
Location: Greenwood Village, Colorado
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for performing a wide range of functions across a variety of
technologies and applications. Provides support to other field
technicians in all markets nationwide by using analytical
troubleshooting techniques to coordinate, resolve, and document issues,
as appropriate. Uses multiple software systems and applications to
ensure customer service orders and repair tickets are completed
accurately and on-time. Acts as technical specialist within own area.
May serve as team leader, but does not supervise.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- Performs data analysis to investigate, diagnose, and apply corrective
action/troubleshooting techniques that accurately resolves service
orders, trouble tickets, and address errors across the national
- Uses multiple software systems/applications and institutional
knowledge to investigate, triage and troubleshoot complex repair,
activation, security, control or 911 addressing related issues across
the national footprint.
- Works closely with engineers, third parties and business partners to
understand root cause and make recommendations on process and
Interactive Troubleshooting Guide (ITG) enhancements in order to improve
first call resolution.
- Maintains accurate information notes within the necessary systems
where manual intervention is required to resolve the order discrepancy
- Provides technical support across the national footprint to field
technicians, operations support personnel, and other technical and
business support groups, as needed, including day of job assistance, as
received via inbound call center type phone calls or e-mail
- Provides training support to other employees on various applications,
systems, and technologies.
- Notifies appropriate individuals and organizations of network outages
and restoration events by opening system trouble tickets, as necessary,
with the fix agencies.
- Performs regularly scheduled data analysis for residential and
business customers and offers solutions to improve the customer
- Provides exceptional customer service across the national footprint to
individuals, team members, and the organizations supported.
- Identifies and escalates customer reported trends and process
improvement opportunities to leadership to improve the customer and
national frontline employee experience.
- Acts as a liaison between internal and external operations
organizations to resolve and communicate issues.
- Recommends changes in technical support data to improve efficiency,
productivity, and customer satisfaction.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School or Equivalent
- Generally requires 7+ years related experience.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer