Posted in Information Technology 27 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Short Hills, New Jersey
Cognizant is hiring for "AWS Architect". Interested candidates who are willing to relocate within the USA can apply. Relocation assistance will be provided
Note:“Cognizant will not sponsor H-1B or other U.S. work authorization, or lawful permanent residence (otherwise known as a “Green Card”) for this role.”
Job Description - Responsibilities :
• In depth knowledge of AWS services
• Hands on experience in AWS provisioning
• Ability to troubleshoot issues encountered with AWS services
• Ability to perform SysOps tasks as and when required
• Prior experience in architecting cloud first applications on AWS
• Ability to design high availability applications on AWS across availability zones and availability regions
• Ability to design applications on AWS taking advantage of disaster recovery design guidelines
• Prior experience in automated build pipeline, continuous integration and continuous deployment
• Knowledge of monitoring, logging and cost management tools that integrate with AWS
• Experience in AWS Networking – Direct Connect/VPC, NACL’s, security groups, etc.,
• Ability to work closely with business to understand and incorporate nonfunctional requirements in the application architecture.
Cognizant is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V. Cognizant is committed to ensuring that all current and prospective associates are afforded equal opportunities and treatment and a work environment free of harassment
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.