Posted in Architecture 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Irvine, California
NXP Semiconductors enables secure connections and infrastructure for a smarter world, advancing solutions that make lives easier, better and safer. As the world leader in secure connectivity solutions for embedded applications, we are driving innovation in the secure connected vehicle, end-to-end security & privacy and smart connected solutions markets.
· Develop production, qualification and characterization test programs for security devices
· Test development from design kick-off to production release
· Debug design and process related yield and performance problems
· Develop new DFT concepts and test techniques to improve test efficiency and reduce cost of test
· Masters or Bachelor of Science degree in Computer or Electrical Engineering with 5+ years of experience
· Strong communication and problem solving skills
· Self-driven, able to take ownership and initiative
· Strong programming background (C++, Java or Python)
· Travel approximately 10% of your time
· Fluent in English
NXP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer regardless of age, color, national origin, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status as a disabled veteran and/or veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, NXP will provide reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.