Performs routine security work to include security, safety and fire
prevention measures regarding campus personnel and facilities at the Oklahoma
Operates security vehicle or patrols on foot or bicycle in assigned areas.
- Traffic Direction. Directs traffic and enforces parking
and traffic regulations on the Oklahoma
- Reports hazardous and suspicious activities, and provides care and first aid in emergencies.
- Information Distribution. Provides information and assistance to members of the community.
- Interview. Conducts interviews and takes statements from personnel regarding crimes, safety violations, or accidents.
- Security. Provides escort service
taking cash and checks for deposit to designated locations; makes building security inspections, checking doors and windows.
- Report Preparation. Prepares reports relative to duties outlined above.
- As Needed. Performs various duties as needed to successfully fulfill the function of the position.
Education: High School Diploma/GED
- Valid state driver's license
- CLEET Security Certification or completed Phase 1 and/or Phase 2 to become certified