Job Description: Job Summary: This is an Administrative Team position responsible for coordinating travel and being a project point-person for the agency. Individuals should be flexible, supportive and demonstrate team work and cooperation towards all members of the company.
1. Travel Related Responsibilities:
• Research and coordinate travel options for company business travel including scheduling flights and ground transportation, booking accommodations and handling any other trip-related tasks.
• Including but not limited to making all reservations in a timely manner, creating itineraries, making any changes as necessary, and keeping pertinent travel information updated in the travel database.
•The handling of registration and travel associated with all Conventions and industry related Associations attended by Agency producers and executives. Track expenses related to these events, prepare all check requests as needed while adhering to compliance regulations. •Adherence to the Agency Travel and Expense Policy to control overall travel expenses.
•Provide administrative support and assistance to employees submitting travel expense reports to include the collection and organization of traveler receipts.
•Manage reservations of company cars and maintain records of service and mileage.
•Revise and update Travel and Expense Policy as needed and communicate changes with employees.
•Be available to assist all employees with travel during business day and after hours as needed.
2. Provide primary licensing support for the Agency in conjunction with Marsh licensing center, ILE.
3. The purchasing, coordination, and distribution of all Agency-purchased tickets to sporting events. To include the ordering of food and handling of suite logistics if/when necessary.
4. Successfully cross train in all Administrative department core duties.
5. Provide Agency support as needed, including but not limited to the handling of special projects, assisting in office social functions and other assigned duties as directed by Agency management.
1. Reading, writing, and mathematical skills that would normally be acquired through the acquisition of a high school diploma. Bachelor's degree preferred.
2. 2 years of relevant administrative and/or experience coordinating travel preferred.
3. Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite to include Word, Excel, OneNote and Power Point. Knowledge of Microsoft Access a plus.
4. Excellent communication skills necessary to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with clients, co-workers, and outside vendors using tact and diplomacy. The ideal candidate will be personable, assertive, and willing to think outside the box.
5. Demonstrated analytical, problem solving, and decision-making skills as well as acute attention to detail.
6. Strong aptitude for flexibility and multi-tasking with the ability to perform under pressure in a fast paced environment.
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet employers.