Posted in Information Technology 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Hartford, Connecticut
Infosys– Engineering Services – Technology Architect - US – DevOps
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We navigate our clients’ digital transformations in 45 countries across the world. We do it by enabling enterprises with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower businesses with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Wanted: Global navigators, to guide the world’s largest enterprises’ digital transformations
As a Technology Architect, you will significantly contribute to identifying best-fit architectural solutions for one or more projects; develop design of application, provide regular support/guidance to project teams on complex coding, issue resolution and execution. You will collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry to create and implement innovative high quality solutions, participate in Sales and various pursuits focused on our clients' business needs. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
Location for this position is Hartford CT. This position may require 5% travel.
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 7 years of experience with Information Technology
• At least 5+ years of experience in designing and implementation of Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Delivery (CD) using DevOps tools like GitLab, Jenkins, Artifactory, Gradle, UDeploy, SonarQube
• At least 5+ years of experience in writing scripts using Python / Go / Groovy / Shell Script
• At least 5+ years of experience in resolving repository, build and deployment issues for .Net, Java/J2EE etc.
• At least 3+ years of experience in DevOps pipeline using AWS services
• At least 3+ years of experience in Infra as Code (IAC) using Ansible and Terraform
• At least 3+ years of experience of working on Container technologies using OpenShift/Docker & Kubernetes for configuration and deployments
• Knowledge in any one monitoring tools such as Dynatrace, Prometheus, CAdvisor, Heapster or equivalent and any one log management tools such as Splunk, ELK etc would be a Plus
• Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
• Good Troubleshooting, Analytical, Communication and Client Interfacing skills
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
The job entails an extensive amount of travel. The job also entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face.
Infosys is a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. We enable clients, in more than 30 countries, to stay a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. We help them transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin