Posted in Management 29 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: West Palm Beach, Florida
• Achieving and maintaining minimal budgeted occupancy.
• Accurate and timely completion of reports: Weekly Marketing Reports, occupancy reports, end of month community performance report, and any other reports as directed.
• Assisting with creation, completion and implementation of Quarterly Sales and Marketing Plans as well as a quarterly competitive analysis.
• Determining pricing and promotional recommendations for community based on competitive analysis and/or other pertinent information.
• Participating in required sales meetings and conference calls.
• Participate in the rotation of the (Sales) Manager on Duty weekend program as assigned.
• Maintaining the sales tracking system.
• Dedicating approximately 80 % of each work day to completing internal sales efforts, such as providing internal tours, scheduling sales calls, data entry, planning, etc.
• Dedicating approximately 20% of each work day to external sales calls and professional relationship development.
• Assisting with the completion of marketing pre-evaluations, scheduling of actual pre-move-in evaluations, completion of new resident move-in paperwork, coordination and communication of move-in dates.
• Responding promptly to phone and in-person inquiries from referral sources and prospective clients.
• Educating prospects about available programs and their benefits.
• Participates in community outreach events.
• College degree preferred or equivalent sales and marketing experience.
• A minimum of 3 years sales and marketing experience in a geriatric, rehabilitation, nursing and/or assisted living environment.
• Proven track record of generating and closing high percentage of qualified leads.
• Experience completing professional sales calls.
• Proven outreach and professional networking skills.
• Basic computer knowledge required.
• Ability to utilize a calculator, copier, telephone and personal vehicle.
• Self-motivated individual with good oral and creative writing, communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to be on his/her feet for prolonged periods.
• Ability to work some weekends as Manager on Duty.
• Clean driving record.
This position offers a competitive compensation package, including health benefits, paid time off and employer-matched 401(k) retirement plan.
Equal Opportunity Employer & drug-free Workplace
See job description