Posted in Information Technology 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: NORFOLK, Virginia
Title: Senior Software Programmer
Location: Norfolk, VA
Clearance: Ability to obtain a Secret Security Clearance
Citizenship Requirement: US Citizen
Title: Sr SW Programmer
Sr Level Programmer Requirements are as follows:
* Preferred Qualifications
• Function as a team member in design, development, troubleshooting, testing, and analysis of medium scale software projects, usually involving military applications.
• Prepare software requirements, design, code, or documentation.
• Develop plans for detailed analysis of computer program code, documentation, and output to insure validity, consistency, and conformance to applicable standards.
• Design and execute test cases, analyze output for validity, and prepare written reports documenting results.
• Help train and evaluate freshman level programmers.
• Maintain and establish a filing system for tracking and inventory control of hardware and software vendors for system upgrades and maintenance.
• Comply with hardware and software systems standards and procedures.
• Provide informal training in implementing software programs based on user requirements.
• Develop, write, and submit technical reports for technical presentations and meetings.
• May provide support in the development of technical proposal and provide input on the technical content and level of effort of the proposed scope of work
• Perform evaluations in the development, design, implementation, and maintenance of complex programs or systems.
• May provide technical management and leadership to a group of employees for a given project, contract or job with overall responsibility for cost, schedule, technical and employee performance.
Craig Technologies is an EEO Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other non-job-related protected status. All candidates selected will be subject to a security background investigation and must meet all eligibility requirements for access to classified information.