Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Clearwater, Florida
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
* Manage and help design transportation and marine structures projects that may include bridge rehabilitation, bridge design, pier design, seawall design, retaining wall design, culvert design, and sign and signal structure design.
* Interact with clients, prepare proposals, write task orders, lead design team, and deliver structures projects on time, within budget, and the client's satisfaction.
* Design and detailing of concrete and steel bridges.
* Preparing conditional assessment reports for bridges, walls, and other transportation and marine structures.
* Structural evaluations including field inspections.
* Serving state and municipal clients in Florida.
* Leading bridge and other structural engineering tasks.
* Master s Degree in Civil Engineering structural emphasis.
* FL PE License.
* Eight years experience with structures engineering.
* Please Note that selected candidates will be required to pass a drug, background and reference screening.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY STATEMENT FOR US BASED APPLICANTS
CARDNO HAS A LONG STANDING POLICY OF EQUAL OPPORTUNITY IN EMPLOYMENT. OUR PRACTICE IS TO FILL POSITIONS BY SELECTING APPLICANTS WHO CAN PERFORM THE WORK IN A COMPETENT AND PROFESSIONAL MANNER. WE DO NOT DISCRIMINATE ON THE BASIS OF AGE, SEX, RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, NATIONAL ORIGIN, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, DISABILITY OR VETERAN STATUS. AT ANY TIME, IF YOU NEED AN ACCOMMODATION DURING THE APPLICATION PROCESS, PLEASE CONTACT HUMAN RESOURCES.
CARDNO DOES NOT ACCEPT UNSOLICITED RESUMES FROM ANY 3RD PARTY AGENCIES. NO FEE WILL BE PAID TO 3RD PARTIES WHO SUBMIT UNSOLICITED RESUMES TO ANY CARDNO EMPLOYEE. RESUMES FROM APPROVED VENDORS MUST BE SPECIFICALLY REQUESTED BY CARDNO AND APPROVED BY THE CARDNO TALENT ACQUISITION TEAM.