Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Fremont, California
@HYVE SOLUTIONS, missions to help customers, business partners, and employees achieve success through shared goals, strategies, resources and technology solutions.
RACK CABLE OPERATOR
Hyve Solutions is a leader in the data center solutions industry, designing, manufacturing, and delivering custom Server, Storage, and Networking Solutions to the world s largest Cloud, Social Media, and Enterprise companies. We pride ourselves on collaboration, innovation and thought leadership. Our team consists of diverse, forward-thinking individuals who dare to challenge the status quo, while working with many of the world s biggest customers. Hyve Solutions is a part of Synnex Corporation, a Fortune 500 company. Become part of a team that thrives on excellence in a fast changing, high-growth technology environment!
Hyve Solutions is looking for a detail-oriented, hands-on, results-driven individual with proven communication skills and a strong work ethic to work in a challenging, fast-paced, energetic environment. Rack Cable Operators Assemblers will follow detailed assembly instructions, processes and procedures for product assembly operations.
* Open and unpack chassis and components to be used for server assembly
* Install/replace brackets, labels, etc.
* Integration of computer parts into a chassis on a progressive line.
* Installing small screws and parts into a chassis
* Assemble handles and affix switches and applying labels
* Installation of rails to elevation on rack specifications
* Packaging finished racks
* Identify and label cables for rack specification
* May be required to assist with recycling materials
* Requires 1-2 years of related experience
* Strong attention to detail
* Ability to regularly lift, push, and/or move up to 50 pounds
* Ability to stand for a prolonged period of time
* Ability to work on ladders
* Manual dexterity
Every Day is Casual Day * Company Discounts * Community Involvement Opportunities * Profit Sharing * Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance * 401k * FSA & HSA * Paid Vacation, Holiday & Sick Days * Employee Stock Purchase Plan * Tuition Reimbursement * Live Well Work Well Program * And More
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees with this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
@ HYVE SOLUTIONS, we believe employees are our greatest asset and we empower them to make a difference in our business. Diversity and inclusion make us all better. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.