Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Bradenton, Florida
Company: ARS/Rescue Rooter
UNIQUE AIR SERVICES also known as ARS Rescue Rooter is a Nationwide Leading HVAC company. With over 70 locations in 25 states we are one of the largest of our kind.
HVAC WAREHOUSE MANAGER
Full Time - Salaried, Depending on Experience
BENEFITS INCLUDE: Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401 K Plan, Vacation and Holiday Pay
THE HVAC WAREHOUSE MANAGER will provide planning and management to the warehouse operation to ensure the proper flow of parts and materials from vendor to warehouse to service locations. Utilizes human resources effectively to manage workload, achieve service and cost objectives in supporting material needs and provide efficient warehousing operations.
* Manages and develops the Warehouse staff, which includes hiring, terminating and disciplining of employees, scheduling employees, setting work priorities, conducting staff meetings, counseling and training employees, evaluating performance and directing work assignments to ensure effective departmental operation.
* Maintains and updates inventory systems with a high level of system utilization, ensuring that assets are protected and controlled.
* Organizing department on a day to day basis to reach daily service and installation goals as well as accounting requirements for month end close.
* Ensures timely and accurate receiving, staging, ticketing, placement, planning, distribution, delivery and replenishment of parts and materials.
* Generates reports in JD Edwards and measures of departmental operations as well as records on all inventory, tools and vehicles.
* Utilizes the computer system JD Edwards to maintain accurate inventory levels and costs. Prepares and controls all purchase orders and invoices, shipping receipts, etc., on job-related equipment, material, parts, supplies and tools.
* Checks inventory for reorder needs and places orders with appropriate vendors.
* Stays in touch with installation crews to assist with unexpected needs. Ensures that required materials are filled and delivered. Schedules deliveries.
* Supplies parts pricing information to technicians as needed for job costing.
* Ensures that documentation and returns of overstocks and warranted parts and materials are handled appropriately to ensure receipt of credits. Follows-up on credit postings.
* Supervises physical inventory counts performed during scheduled inventories on a quarterly basis
* Coordinates the pulling of inventories and load-outs to ensure that technicians have all of the required items to complete the assigned work.
* Oversees the stocking of service vehicles and bi-annual cycle count of such vehicles.
* Assists the warehouse staff in troubleshooting problems.
* Receives/checks deliveries of parts and equipment.
* Work with various levels of management including Finance and General Manager.
* Understanding of PO Matching to invoice required and the ability to research variances with vendor.
* Ability to work 45-55 hours a week if needed and share weekend on call duties with the staff.
Requisition ID: 018310-7950
* A High School diploma or general education degree (GED) required with a MINIMUM OF 3-5 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN PARTS/WAREHOUSING. Bachelor s degree in related field a plus.
* Related experience and/or advanced training or any equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted.
* KNOWLEDGE OF PLUMBING, ELECTRICAL, APPLIANCE AND/OR HVAC REQUIRED.
* Strong supervisory, computer and mathematical skills are required.
* Strong communications and human relations skills are also required.
* Understanding of PO Matching to invoice required and the ability to research variances with vendor
* Intermediate excel skills required
* JD Edwards computer system and Vista manufacturing system desired or other Mid-tear financial system
* EXPERIENCE WITH LOCAL HVAC VENDORS HIGHLY DESIRED
FULL-TIME EMPLOYEES receive competitive pay; comprehensive paid training; medical, dental, vision, and prescription plans; paid time off and holidays; and 401(k) with company match; and healthcare flexible spending account (HFSA).
ARS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, ARS may provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.