Posted in Other 23 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Fort Lauderdale, Florida
We believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
As an Inside Field Sales Manager, you will manage mid-sized accounts to achieve revenue targets. In this role, you will be an important element of the sales organization by developing and managing a territory consisting of value-added resellers, strategic partners, and direct customers to increase Citrix market share and revenue. You will be the face of Citrix for our customers, and you will help propel Citrix by driving the company s revenue and growth. This is a great opportunity for someone interested in continued career development within Citrix, a global organization that is continuously recognized for its world-class products!
Your principal responsibilities will include:
- Developing and managing a territory and meeting or exceeding assigned revenue targets
- Prospecting for new business and direct customer engagement, working with partners to increase Citrix product knowledge and efficiencies, and whenever possible, leveraging ISV and Citrix Strategic Business Alliances (CBA) relationships
- Carrying out all aspects of the sale including pricing negotiations, contract development, and ensuring successful order fulfillment
- Managing both an indirect customer procurement (channel) and direct customer engagement model
- Leveraging and maximizing network partners, alliances, and system integrators as the fulfillment channel while working with Citrix end user accounts on IT initiatives
- Managing weekly forecasts against revenue targets and working closely with inside sales counterparts to manage the pipeline and set appropriate revenue expectations
- Partnering with sales and service organizations and IT business executives within corporate environments
- Bachelor s degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years prior territory sales experience in a high tech, indirect and direct sales, and procurement environment with a record of driving customer adoption of technology
- Ability to travel within assigned territory and other locations including Corporate HQ
- Strong knowledge of sales techniques and processes
- Knowledge of Citrix products is a plus
- Knowledge of complementary hardware and software solutions
Functional Area:ShareFile (Inside Sales)
Citrix is a cloud company that enables mobile workstyles. We create a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work whenever, wherever, and however they choose. Flexibility and collaboration is what we re all about. The Perks: We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. You ll enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We ll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us.
Citrix Systems, Inc. is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, genetic carrier status, disability, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, marital status, protected veteran status and other protected classifications.
Citrix uses applicant information consistent with the Citrix Recruitment Policy Notice at https://www.citrix.com/about/legal/privacy/citrix-recruitment-privacy-notice.html
Citrix welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Reasonable accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the job application process, please contact us at (877) 924-8749 or email us at ASKHR@citrix.com for assistance.
If this is an evergreen requisition, by applying you are giving Citrix consent to be considered for future openings of other roles of similar qualifications.