Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Fort Lauderdale, Florida
We believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
Citrix is moving to a cloud-first strategy to embrace the cloud computing trend. We invite you to join us helping customers with their journey of the cloud transformation. Endpoint Management team consists of a group of experienced and talented engineers, fully responsible for the Citrix mobile app experience and Cloud platform.
- MUST HAVE Strong background in Testing Life cycle, Test planning, Test Execution as Project Test Lead in Agile environment
- MUST HAVE strong Networking skills, including a solid understanding of TCP/IP IPv4/6, Subnetting, VLANs
- Strong debugging, troubleshooting skills to build complex test environments, executing tests, recording results
- Strong knowledge and experience with test methodologies, QA process, agile release cycle and defect tracking
- Automation: Develop automation framework and tools
- Tools: Wireshark, Fiddler, Jmeter, WinSCP, Putty, Rest Client, etc
- Debug and investigate defects to determine root cause
- Establishes and maintains thorough and accurate documentation of all work including status updates to summarize project highlights
- Strong background in Mobile development projects and Cloud Computing
- Minimum 6+ years of work experience as a Project Lead Test Engineer in Agile environement
- Bachelors or Master s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, Information Technology or related field; Bachelors with equivalent experience may be substituted for graduate education
- Strong knowledge of system fundamental concepts: networking protocols i.e. TCP/IP (L4-L7), cloud infrastructure (i.e. Azure, Amazon Web Services, or Google), MS Exchange, Linux/Unix and Windows operating systems and configuration
- Experience in implementing and deploying cloud-based solutions
- Ability to multi-task multiple project deliverables
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English; the ability to convey your message to team members and other stakeholders
Citrix is a cloud company that enables mobile workstyles. We create a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work whenever, wherever, and however they choose. Flexibility and collaboration is what we re all about. The Perks: We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. You ll enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We ll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us.
Citrix Systems, Inc. is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, genetic carrier status, disability, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, marital status, protected veteran status and other protected classifications.
Citrix uses applicant information consistent with the Citrix Recruitment Policy Notice at https://www.citrix.com/about/legal/privacy/citrix-recruitment-privacy-notice.html
Citrix welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Reasonable accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the job application process, please contact us at (877) 924-8749 or email us at ASKHR@citrix.com for assistance.
If this is an evergreen requisition, by applying you are giving Citrix consent to be considered for future openings of other roles of similar qualifications.