Posted in Other 25 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Irving, Texas
Supports regional financial management using CHRISTUS standard systems to conduct routine and ad hoc reporting.
- Primary duties include routine daily, weekly, be-weekly, and monthly reporting to support management needs for information related to service line utilization, cost, and profitability, and business statistics for volumes.
- Support other functions as needed for budget preparation and analysis, regional initiatives, financial statement and monthly report preparation, and other functions related to financial reporting and analysis.
- Support CHRISTUS development of budgetary and financial/operational information systems development/deployment.
- Relate data per reporting systems to CHRISTUS Health Information System for Financial and Clinical operations
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting.
- Possession or expeditious aqcuisitio of expertise on CHRISTUS-specific information systems
- Microsoft Office Applications, including Word, Excel (with Pivots), Access, PowerPoint, Meditech, Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) experience preferred, but not required
- Healthcare background preferred
- 3-5 years experience with data extracting and reporting
- 1 year experience with healthcare information reporting systems preferred, but not required
EEO is The Law - visit following page for more information
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at (844) 257-6925.