Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Irving, Texas
The Application Analyst II - Infor provides 24/7 support for all Finance, Supply Management and Human Resource systems with an advanced understanding of Infor and its related third party business applications which include functionality, system design, technical architecture, testing, workflow, modification, routine and non-routine processing, and business system structure. The Application Analyst II provides response and resolution to application problems and requests for change to Infor. This position works in a collaborative team setting, creating and sharing information and assisting team members while providing quality support to both internal and external users with a focus on customer service and timeliness. The Application Analyst must possess detailed healthcare knowledge and systems expertise to implement medium to high complexity assignments with minimal guidance.
- Develop and document product definitions, stakeholder needs, product features, and corresponding functional specifications
- Solid understanding of Supply Chain, Finance, or Human Resource management functions
- Collaborate and build proactive, positive relations with peers, managers, and cross-functional teams to ensure that consistency within defined processes is maintained; help determine best practices; and work efficiently
- Assist in installation, configuration, administration, and maintenance of the ERP
- Ability to work with aggressive timelines in a team environment with a desire to learn and grow
- Proactively review, test, and communicate significant system updates ensuring system integrity is maintained
- Document issues and resolutions for future reference; help create and maintain FAQ
- Focus on providing a friendly, courteous, and polite customer service experience at all times
- Contact vendors regarding service issues to receive support information or assistance as required. Assist users with optimizing the use of assigned applications Set priorities, plans and manages a diverse set of tasks.
- Follow the outlined Service Management Processes during outage events.
- Assist in preparation and conducting of continuing formal or informal training session for users and co-workers
- May be required to travel to perform some job functions
- Perform other duties and as requested
- Bachelor's degree or 6 or more years of related experience in application analysis, Human Resources, Finance or Supply Management
- Possess an understanding of and/or experience in the following:Problem solving/troubleshooting skills
- Patience, strong customer service skills
- Time Management
- Project Management
- Detail oriented
- Interpersonal skills
- Six (6) years of related experience in application analysis, Human Resources, Finance or Supply Management discipline
EEO is The Law - visit following page for more information
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at (844) 257-6925.