Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Chantilly, Virginia
This position will direct all large-scale proposal development (government and commercial business) activity in support of the assigned Business Unit to include proposal strategy formulation, process management, leadership of cross-functional teams, proposal reviews and delivery, and budget planning and control. The incumbent will lead and develop internal Proposal department personnel and direct a team of external consultants to deliver high-quality, winning proposals.
* Directs the integration of proposal development processes and functional subject matter experts [internal and external to the company], sufficient to evaluate and manage all activity resulting in the completion and submission of compliant and high-quality, winning proposals. Searches, collects, analyzes, interprets and incorporates market data and competitive intelligence in the development of proposal strategy. Leads proposal strategy reviews, ensuring win themes and messaging are incorporated into proposals.
* Performs as a Senior Technical Writer responsible for collaborating with Business Development Leads, Capture Managers, Business/Functional Leaders and Subject Matter Experts to develop strategy and author technical and management solutions in response to Requests for Information and Requests for Proposals. Coordinate for technical writers, graphics, and production support.
* Responsible for analyzing solicitations and leading proposal teams and proposal development efforts featuring compliant and compelling solutions. Responsible for collecting, organizing, and integrating proposal inputs from various sources, as well as, assembling proposal volumes, tables, exhibits, and/or attachments.
* Leads the development and sustainment of a proposal archival/library system to ensure proper and effective storage and retrieval of proposals, past performance information, presentations, proposal development tools and templates, and market intelligence.
* Develops capability statements and past performance citations that highlight the particulars about work performed, responses to Requests for Information and Sources Sought requests that feature DZGS's capabilities, discriminators and value propositions.
* Mastery of proposal development process.
* Excellent written and oral communication, presentation, interpersonal, and leadership skills.
* Highly motivated and results driven; pushes self and others to deliver results consistently, on time and within budget.
* Exceptional analytical skills; ability to develop and present complex data or information in a clear and simple format to all levels of management.
* Must display organizational agility; able to develop and leverage effective relationships and networks; knows how to get things done through both formal channels and informal networks.
* Master's Degree in English, Journalism or Law or an equivalent combination of education and/or related work experience.
* 10+ years' experience in leading large scale proposal development and operations activities; 7+ of which in technical writing and/or contract administration
* Related experience or training in project management, proposal management and customer communication.
* Security Clearance Required.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability.