Posted in Other 24 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Rochester, New York
ELECTRONIC ASSEMBLERS WITH PAID TRAINING needed for a CONTRACT opportunity with Yoh's client located in Rochester, NY.
THE BIG PICTURE - TOP SKILLS YOU SHOULD POSSESS:
* Mechanically inclined
* Good eye hand coordination
TRAINING DATES: MUST ATTEND ALL 6 DAYS OF TRAINING!!
* MONDAY, APRIL 8TH FROM 7:30AM - 4PM
* THURSDAY, APRIL 11TH FROM 7:30AM - 4PM
* FRIDAY, APRIL 12TH FROM 7:30AM - 4PM
* TUESDAY, APRIL 16TH FROM 7:30AM - 4PM
* WEDNESDAY, APRIL 17TH FROM 7:30AM - 4PM
* THURSDAY, APRIL 18TH FROM 7:30AM - 4PM
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
* As an assembler you will follow engineered assembly process and maintain consistent quality and productivity levels.
* Perform hand soldering on electronic assemblies and circuit cards
* perform a wide a variety of electronic or electro-mechanical assembly operations on printed circuit boards, sub-assemblies or end products
* Working under microscope/good eye site needed
* THIS JOBS REQUIRES YOU TO STAND THE ENTIRE SHIFT
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING TO THE TABLE:
* MUST BE AVAILABLE AND ATTEND ALL DAYS OF TRAINING AND PASS THE CLASS. TRAINING PAY RATE IS $11.10
* MUST PASS DRUG TEST/CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK
* AFTER THE TRAINING MUST BE FLEXIBLE TO WORK EITHER 1ST OR 2ND SHIFT. THE WEEKEND SHIFT MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE.
* 1ST SHIFT: MONDAY - THURSDAY FROM 5AM- 3:30PM@ $14.00
* 2ND SHIFT: MONDAY - THURSDAY FROM 3:30PM - 2AM @ $ 15.40 ( TRAIN ON 1ST SHIFT FOR 1-2 WEEKS)
* PROOF OF HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA/GED - SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION OF DRUG TESTING AND CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK PROOF OF US CITIZENSHIP
BONUS POINTS! OTHERWISE KNOWN AS PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS:
* Previous soldering experience
OPPORTUNITY IS CALLING, APPLY NOW!
RECRUITER: Patty Martinfirstname.lastname@example.org
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US and UK. Find out more here!
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Click here to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.