Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Rochester, New York
MANUFACTURING TEST TECHNICIANS needed for contract opportunities with SOC's client located in Rochester, NY.
THE BIG PICTURE - TOP SKILLS YOU SHOULD POSSESS:
* Mechanical aptitude
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
* Technicians will be performing circuit card and box level testing on RF/Digital assemblies. Go no Go Testing
* Responsible for performing functions associated with all manufacturing operations, including working with engineers in set-up and calibration tasks, as well as performing rework and quality testing related to the production of parts, components, subassemblies, and final assemblies.
* Uses sophisticated programs to collect and evaluate operating data to conduct on-line adjustments to products, instruments, or equipment. Determines and may assist in developing methods and procedures to control or modify the manufacturing process.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING TO THE TABLE
* Ability to interpret electrical drawings and schematics
* Possess a positive attitude and the ability to work in a team environment
* RF knowledge a plus
* High School Diploma/ Degree preferred
* Base Pay Rate - $17.00 DOE.
* 6-12 month assignment
* 1st shift - Monday - Thursday from 5am - 3:30pm
SOC, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability.