Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Chantilly, Virginia
The incumbent will perform quality assurance/quality control (QA/QC) of candidate documents - personally identifiable information (PII) and biographical information (BIO) - in support of a large government contract. He/she will coordinate with Task Order Managers to identify critical staffing needs and facilitate processing of priority candidates by proactively interfacing with the customer, identifying and addressing any potential issues that might impede candidates' processing/client approval. Monitors rejections and provides findings to management to help identify trends and corrective actions to drive approval rate and processing times. featured job at SOC
* Conducts QA/QC of a high volume of candidate PII and BIO documents and submits for review and processing to the customer.
* Interfaces with the customer to ensure accurate and timely processing of candidates; coordinates with Task Order Managers to define critical staffing needs and facilitate processing of priority candidates by identifying and addressing any potential issues that might impede candidates' processing/client approval.
* Monitors rejections and provides findings to management to help identify trends and corrective actions to drive approval rate and processing times; acts as the first line of contact for upper management and customer with regards to rejections and non-conformities.
* Updates records in the client's document submission database, HITS, as appropriate, to include affiliation records, clearance records, training records, letters of authorization (LOAs), common access cards (CACs), BIO and PII.
* Maintains candidate records within the internal project management database; performs periodic audits to ensure data integrity and internal consistency.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Must have the ability to convey effectively between the vendor and the customer, and able to liaise good communication for questions on both ends regarding the contract, requirements and prerequisites for candidates and positions in task order.
* Must have excellent analytical and problem solving skills with significant attention to detail and ability to identify errors. Demonstrated knowledge of recruitment, sourcing, screening, interviewing, and using referral processes as well as knowledge of employment law. Must have the ability to communicate effectively with both candidates and employees.
* Must be organized, motivated, reliable, and responsible with superior interpersonal skills. Must have the ability to work independently and manage projects, heavy workload both onsite and offsite in a fast paced, deadline driven environment.
* Ability to utilize social media, online resources and other effective sourcing resources to identify highly qualified candidates.
* High School Diploma is a minimum requirement
* Minimum of 4 years of experience performing administrative, data entry, QA/QC, records management, and information systems duties.
* Ability to obtain and maintain a MRPT clearance as required by the client.
* Ability to obtain and maintain an account with the customer for the OpenNet+ account and remote access and token.
* Ability to pass client's mandatory cyber security awareness training.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability.