Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Hartford, Connecticut
SENIOR C# PYTHON DEVELOPER
* MUST HAVE 5-10 YEARS OF INVESTMENT / FRONT OFFICE -, PREFERABLY FIXED INCOME INCLUDING CORPORATE/STRUCTURED
* .NET, C#, PYTHON, SQL, AZURE
* EXPERIENCE AND APTITUDE TO DEVELOP GRAPHICAL TOOLS ON TOP OF RELATIONAL DATA PLATFORMS. FAMILIARITY WITH SQL AND RELATIONAL DATABASE DESIGNS.
* EXPERIENCE WITH MICROSOFT DEVELOPMENT TOOLS (MS VISUAL STUDIO, OFFICE 365, C#, SQL, ETC.) WOULD PROVIDE OPPORTUNITY FOR CODING ENHANCEMENTS OR DEVELOPING NEW PRODUCT(S) HEAVY USE OF VISUAL STUDIO
* ATTENTION TO DETAIL IN SUPPORT OF QUALITY ASSURANCE AND TESTING
* INTEREST AND APTITUDE FOR USER-INTERFACE DESIGN
* MUST - 5-10 years at an investment / asset management industry
* Strong C# and/or Python.
* Experience with benchmarking workloads and performance tuning.
* Exposure to Agile software methodology and CI/CD tools and practices
* Knowledge of modern software design principles, concepts, and practices
* Understanding of database management environments.
* Working experience with cloud providers like AWS, Azure, or GCP a plus.
* Must be detail oriented with outstanding analytical and problem solving skills
* Full Stack Developer and Business analyst in the nature of work. Develop new features for Front Office Research and Analytics
* Will need to provide Level 3 support during the day after initial/rapid training and knowledge transfer. When ready and trained can consider Nights Ops level 3 support (occasionally)
* Yes, usage statistics. Also, Build BI dashboards using PowerBI
* Work collaboratively within IT and various business units across the firm