Posted in Other 25 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Tempe, Arizona
The Contracts Administrator acts as a coordinator between the Salespeople, Project Manager, and Estimators to ensure the process flow and timeliness of job set up in Spectrum is maintained.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
* Manage preliminary compliance check of job requests.
* Review contract job packages for accuracy and policy compliance.
* Set up fixed price contracts in Spectrum with revenue/expense budgets.
* Review and set up time and material jobs in Spectrum.
* Enter contract change orders.
* Creation and maintenance of electronic contractor project files.
* Acquire knowledge of sales and use tax regulations for states where work is performed.
* Maintain positive and productive relationships with other IES departments, customers and other third parties.
* Understand and implement process for various job adjustments as directed by Supervisor.
* Facilitate approval and signing of supportive paperwork, including customer contracts for job creation.
* Documentation handled by Contracts Admin include purchase orders, contract forms, liens, waivers, documents for job close out and proposals.
* Other job related duties as assigned.
Physical and Mental Requirements:
* Must be self-motivated, positive in approach, professional and help to create, develop and implement process improvement(s).
* Must promote the Company culture and mission to all employees, vendors, clients and business partners.
* Must possess proven problem solving skills, critical thinking skills and the ability to effectively read, write and give oral direction(s) to project personnel.
* Must have proven mid skill level to interpret project documents, including but not limited to, timesheets, spreadsheets and billing documents.
* Must be able to travel within branch territory and/or regional territory as needed.
* Must possess the ability to learn Company and customer project management systems.
Education, Certification, License, and Skill Requirements:
* High school diploma or equivalent is required; AA degree a plus
* Strong computer skills, including practical knowledge of spreadsheets, word processing and accounting software
* Strong verbal and written communications skills are necessary
* Five or more years of experience in accounting positions, including a minimum of two years experience in billing, collections and contract administration.
MINIMUM YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
IES is a national provider of industrial products and infrastructure services to a variety of end markets, including electrical, mechanical and communications contracting solutions for the commercial, industrial, residential and renewable energy markets. IES is publicly traded on NASDAQ under the symbol IESC. As of the end of IES s 2018 fiscal year ending September 30, 2018, IES produced over $876.8 million in revenue and employed over 4,500 employees at over 79 domestic locations across the United States.
From office buildings to wind farms, industrial complexes to housing developments, our employees and design professionals design, build, and maintain the systems that empower lives.
* Our commitment to our employees is reflected by our actions:
* Safety is Priority One and our record shows it
* Competitive Pay
* Company 401K plan with Employer Contribution Match
* Company Paid Time Off
* Company Paid Life Insurance
* Choice of Medical Coverage including Prescription and Short Term Disability Plans
* Choice of Dental and Vision Coverage
* Optional Long-term Disability, Critical Illness, Accident, Legal and Pet Coverage
* Auto and Home Insurance Discount Programs
PLEASE NO AGENCY CALLS.
NOTE TO ALL AGENCIES: Any unsolicited agency resumes or agency represented candidates that are presented to any IES employee without first having a signed contract between that agency and the IES Talent Acquisition organization will become the property of IES and no fees will be paid.
EEO & Affirmative Action
The IES policy on equal employment opportunity prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, or any other protected status or characteristic. This policy applies to recruiting, hiring, transfers, promotions, terminations, compensation, benefits, and all other terms and conditions of employment, and also states that retaliation against any employee who files a complaint regarding possible violations of this policy will not be tolerated. IES is also committed to taking affirmative steps to promote the employment of minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans. IES develops affirmative action programs to support its commitment to equal employment opportunity, consistent with company policy and the company s obligations as a contractor to the United States government.
View Your Equal Employment Opportunity rights under the law. "EEO is the Law" poster | "EEO is the Law" poster supplement
View IES' policy on Pay Transparency Pay Transparency NonDiscrimination Poster
IES is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. IES provides reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Era Veterans' Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974 and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Applicants who need accommodation in the job application process should contact the IES corporate office at (713) 860-1500 or any IES office to request assistance.
IES Participates in E-Verify
Right to Work
Apply for this job onlineApply
Email this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Software Powered by iCIMS