Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Clearwater, Florida
SHIFT LEADER III - CUSTODIAL
The Shift Leader III position is responsible for safely performing contract duties as assigned by management. Quality customer service is expected to be provided at all times. Knowledge and willingness to learn all aspects of the job is a requirement of the position. Must be able to perform the following duties. Duties may vary depending on contract specifications and building assignments. Assist management in the daily operation of specific contract services deliver to customers in a timely and quality manner. Supervise custodial staff. Conduct QC inspections as directed by Project Manager. Assist with job training for staff, including safety lessons from GCE training materials. Orientate and train new employees in the safe and proper operation of equipment as necessary. Distribute work assignments to employees as directed. Perform preventative maintenance and minor repair of equipment as necessary. Maintain cleanliness of equipment and ensure it functions properly. Physical scrubbing of baseboards, corners, etc. Perform sweeping and mopping hard floors; vacuum carpeted floors. Promptly report worn and broken equipment to supervisor. Responsible for keys, combinations, and equipment and/or asset control. Responsible for securing building when work is complete. Assist with establishing and maintaining a positive relationship with customers. Respond to customer complaints. Perform direct contract functions and/or labor 25% of the work day. Inform P.M. of any changes that occur in the buildings.
* Must have a minimum of three (3) years custodial services or related experience.
* Must have one (1) year Lead or Supervisory experience.
* Must meet eligibility requirements for work assignment on specified contract.
* Ability to work independently as needed to support the group effort.
* Must be able to pass organization screening requirements, including state or federal background screenings as appropriate.
* Must be physically able to perform general tasks detailed in the assigned contract.
* Must be able to interact appropriately with customers and employees.
* While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to bend, crouch, walk, climb stairs and ladders, reach above head, sit (to drive) and lift up to 40 pounds.
* Will occasionally be required to lift or move up to 50 pounds.
* May be required to remove snow from sidewalks, driveways, and parking areas, using snow shovels or snow plow.
Interested applicants please visit our Career Center @ www.gce.org and complete our on-line applications. Our toll free number is (866) 236-3981.
Global Connections to Employment, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Drug Free Workplace Employer, DRUG TESTING REQUIRED
Global Connections to Employment, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.