Posted in Other 24 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
Greif, Inc. (NYSE: GEF, GEF.B) is a global leader in industrial packaging products and services and is pursuing its vision to become the world s best performing customer service company in industrial packaging. The company produces steel, plastic, fibre, flexible, corrugated, and reconditioned containers, intermediate bulk containers, containerboard and packaging accessories, and provides filling, packaging and industrial packaging reconditioning services for a wide range of industries. Greif also manages timber properties in the south eastern United States. The company is strategically positioned with more than 200 operating locations in more than 40 countries to serve global as well as regional customers.
* Requires a broad and comprehensive understanding of theories and practices in multiple disciplines in a fast changing environment.
* Demonstrates an understanding of total business unit and comprehensive knowledge of the industry and commercial environments.
* Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or related field required.
* Manages direct reports and numerous teams that perform diverse actives to reach the team's future goals.
* Leads the development of innovative solutions and delivers these solutions in a fast changing environment.
* Impacts company through responsibility for a key organization function.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
* Building High Performance Teams.
* Commitment to Values.
* Managing Creativity and Innovation.
* Travel to site locations as needed.
We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits and opportunity for growth. Greif, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of sexual orientation, gender identity, race, gender, religion, age, national origin, color, disability, or veteran status. EOE/Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran. For more information read Greif s Equal Opportunity Policy.