Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Albuquerque, New Mexico
* Responsible for performing selected drafting assignments, quickly and accurately.
* Transform survey from pdf or paper copies in preliminary form into CADD produced drawings.
* Produces drawing based on standard templates used by clients, municipalities and state agencies.
* Reduce field notes from raw data to base maps.
* Review others work, QC, correct as necessary.
* Perform a variety of surveys including as-built, boundary, topographic, plot plans, r/w exhibits and subdivision plans.
* Minimum of 5-10 Years of experience using AutoCAD/Civil 3D.
* Experience in the Civil Engineering or Land Surveying industry a plus.
* An understanding of MicroStation and BIM related software and process is valuable but not a requirement in securing this position.
WHAT WE OFFER
Maser Consulting maintains a culture that is nurtured through the promotion of integrity, collaboration and socialization. Our employees enjoy comfortable work environments, continuous career advancement and the ability to impact society not only through the projects they work on, but the Company sponsored activities available to them. Maser Consulting stays on the cutting edge of technology and our opportunistic approach to expansion creates personal and professional growth opportunities across all areas of the firm. Our dedication to the well-being of our employees and their families is demonstrated throughout the wide range of benefits and programs available to them. Apply today to learn how you can join our team of professionals so that we can help you Design Your Future and Build Your Career!
Maser Consulting is an equal opportunity employer (M/F/D/V). We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Maser Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V).