Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Sunnyside, Washington
Prestige Care Rehabilitation - Sunnyside::
At Prestige Care Rehabilitation Sunnyside, we are dedicated to providing the assistance, independence and dignity and respect our patients deserve, promoting a positive and healthy environment that empowers them to achieve their highest level of independence. The inter-disciplinary team of physicians, nurses, therapists, social workers and healthcare technicians are experts in providing a full range of services. We are able to adapt these services to each patient and their personal circumstances. Our dedicated staff and providers help to measure recovery journeys every step of the way to make sure you or your loved one is receiving the right level of care, and to assist in helping individuals return home with an active, independent lifestyle:
Build Your Healthcare Career with Prestige Care:
Prestige Care is a family-owned and operated industry leader in the skilled nursing, assisted living, and rehabilitation space. As a Prestige Care team member, you are more than just an employee, you are part of our family. With a company focus on career development and advancement, there are many opportunities for advancement at our over 80 communities and care centers in 8 Western states. The healthcare career opportunities are endless and we look forward to collaborating with you to achieve your professional goals. Check out the career path that you can take with Prestige Care below::
We also offer a full benefits suite to eligible employees that includes the following:
Medical, dental, and vision coverage
Employer paid group life and ADD insurance
401(k) plan with company match
Paid vacation, sick days, and holidays
Employee Assistance Program
Commitment to career development and continuing education
Scholarship/ tuition reimbursement
Employee discounts: cell service, theme parks, and so much more!
*Benefits may vary by location::::::
Status: Full-Time/Part-Time/On-CallShift: Day/Evening/NocSchedule: Various
The Registered Nurse (RN) carries out and assists in the delivery of nursing services to residents, including oversight and direction for caregivers.
* The RN maintains and supports good working processes for care staff ensuring continuation of services to residents.
* Supervises nonprofessional staff in the daily delivery of resident care, schedules job assignments and develops nursing unit priorities and assists in identifying substitutes for staff absences.
* The RN monitors work assignments, provides feedback, evaluates performance, and redirects services as directed by Resident Care Manager or Director of Nursing Services of pertinent problems.
* Prepares or assists with new admissions, transfers, and discharges, providing direct resident care as determined by resident condition.
* The RN completes treatments and procedures, as ordered by the physician, and within scope of practice and related training while observing resident condition and reporting changes to physician and Resident Care Manager.
* Evaluates and records residents needs and responses to medications and administers medications as ordered by the physician and directs medication aides accordingly.
* Monitors resident skin condition and reports changes or new problems to physician and Resident Care Manager and monitors residents on alert status.
* Completes incident forms, transcribes and carries out physician orders and notifies family and physician as directed.
* Documents all pertinent information on interdisciplinary notes and 24-Hour D.N.S. report form, and documents medications, treatments and procedures performed on appropriate records.
* Respects resident rights to fair and equitable treatment, self-determination, individuality, privacy and property.
* Assists others with lifting, and attends and participates in training, in-services, and staff meetings.
* Perform other related duties as assigned.
* Must have a current, unencumbered RN license in the state or the ability to obtain one.
* Associate Degree in Nursing or Bachelor of Science in Nursing.
* Excellent written and oral communication and motivational skills are essential to success.
* Ability to creatively problem-solve in both resident care and employee management situations.
* Must be able to perform the essential job duties with or without reasonable accommodations.
* 1 year working in geriatric nursing, including experience with medication administration, delivery systems and pharmacies is preferred but not required.
KEYWORDS: registered nurse, RN, new grad nurse, New Grad Nurse, clinical, senior living, long term care, LTC, seniors, gerontology, Registered Nurse, new graduate nurse, school of nursing, nursing, nurse
Currently Recruiting Evening Nurses
$7000 sign on bonus for ALL new RN/LPNs