Posted in Other 27 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Sunnyvale, California
Req ID: 38508
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Oracle Cloud SCM Consultant to join our team in Sunnyvale, California (US-CA), United States (US).
* Understand customer's business requirement, conduct workshops, present alternative solutions and help customer to select the most suitable solution
* Configure Oracle Cloud SCM applications for fulfilling customer business requirements
* Conduct CRP (conference room pilot), resolve defects and issues
* Coordinate with software vendors for defect resolutions
* Coordinate with other team members and review deliverables
* Utilizes best practice processes around work assignments, project management, and quality of output while maximizing overall performances
* Pro-actively identify areas of opportunity and work to finding solutions that meet the business needs of the customer
* Builds relationships with customers to improve services; ensure service levels are being met
* Has advanced functional knowledge of Order to Cash and Supply Chain business processes
* Build go-to-market solutions based on Oracle Cloud SCM application
* Competent to work at the highest technical level of most phases of systems analysis while considering the business implications of the application of technology to the current and future business environment
* Creates business process flow charts for customer and technical review.
* Functional consultant with minimum of 8 years of overall Oracle EBS and Cloud experience
* Must have experience implementing multiple Oracle Cloud SCM applications
* Must have EBS R12 implementation experience in Manufacturing, Life Science, Hi-Tech Industries for Supply Chain and Manufacturing applications
* Must have architected manufacturing and supply chain solutions
* Must have developed functional specifications, test plans, and tested scenarios using OUM methodology
* Good Knowledge of Data Conversion/Migrations
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills, adept in client interaction and capable of working in a fast paced, dynamic, team-oriented environment
* Bachelor s Degree required
NICE TO HAVE:
* Advanced knowledge of system development methodology, project management and system architecture. Advanced analytical / problem solving skills
* Advanced ability to identify and evaluate existing and potential IT and business challenges
* Exceptional ability to translate between non-technical business users and technical IT resources
* Advanced client service skills and leadership capabilities
* Exceptional organizational and time management skills.
* Oracle Cloud certification in O2C and/or Inventory is preferred
* Graduate degree preferred.
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the Company ) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.