Posted in Other 24 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Denver, Colorado
SCL Health Medical Group is part of SCL Health, a faith-based, nonprofit health care organization.
Interested in making a difference? Then check us out. Our rich heritage and mission, and our focus on health care delivery that values person-centered care excellence and accountability are a winning combination as we bring health and hope to our patients.
Our physicians and medical staff provide medical expertise and person-centered care at 40 locations.
* Denver (estab. 1998)
* SCL Health Medical Group - Front Range is a network of clinics and physician offices throughout the Denver metro area
SERVICES & EXPERTISE
* Primary & Acute Care
* Occupational Medicine & Physical Therapy
* Walk-in Care
* After-hours Urgent Care
* Specialty Care: Cardiac & Thoracic Surgery, Cardiology, Diabetes & Endocrine, Hematology & Oncology, Neurology, Neurosurgery, OB-GYN & Women's Care, Orthopedic Surgery, Plastic, Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Surgery, Urogynecology
Physicians use their medical expertise to diagnose, treat, cure and prevent illnesses and injuries. Refer to Physician Employment Agreement for additional detail.
* Using appropriate measures such as history, physical exam, and diagnostics, a physician will diagnose diseases, injuries and other conditions, and provide or prescribe appropriate treatment
* With a patient centered approach, the physician will communicate options to patients, address concerns and answer questions, and use their expertise to prevent illness and injury
* Use appropriate methods for accurately and completely documenting in the medical record for purposes of continuing care, compliance, quality, safety, and billing
* Provide appropriate leadership and feedback to the clinical team providing patient care
* Consult with colleagues and refer patients to other sources of care when clinically appropriate
* Provide availability for office visits, phone calls, electronic communication and on call coverage as outlined in PEA and attached policy
* Participate in ongoing organizational efforts of continuous improvement in quality, safety, and patient experience
* Participate in continuous learning and self-improvement
* Promote the mission, vision, and values of SCL Health
Perform additional duties as defined in the physician employment agreement and as required by specialty
MD or DO degree from a fully accredited medical or osteopathic school of medicine. Residency trained in area of specialty.
* Valid license to practice the profession in applicable state.
* Board certification/eligibility based on education and specialty.
Our facilities do not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, national origin, disability, or age in admission or access to, or treatment or employment in, its programs, services or activities, or on the basis of sex (gender) in health programs and activities