Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Minnetonka, Minnesota
Title: Business Development Representative, Small Markets
Location: Minnetonka, MN
Trimble Transportation Mobility (TTM) The Transportation Mobility Division of Trimble exists to make the roads safer, greener and better for everyone. Our employees bring this to life through imagination, teamwork and a true passion to disrupt the status quo and drive the future of the industry. By using innovative thinking and technology, we create software solutions that protect fleet drivers and the people out on the road. We share a relentless ambition to find new ways to improve a fleet s bottom line, while making the world a greener place. Join some of the most brilliant minds in the transportation field, working together, to make a difference for our customers and the communities we serve.
The Territory Partner will work with a team of 4 Territory Sales Managers and 2 Value Added Service Representatives to provide qualified sales leads developed through telephone inquiries, email blasts and other key marketing channels into territory for existing and potential account sites. Interact with new or existing accounts, within assigned territory, to determine needs for current or future products and services. Provide broad and preliminary company and product information through the use of Interactive Web-presentation tools. Primary function is to generate new leads with Sales Manager and Accounts Managers, follow-up and to grow overall business via use of Inside Sales tools and reporting techniques.
* Market assigned territory to develop new accounts and further penetrate existing accounts, using established telemarketing principles and email blasts
* Assure accounts are qualified for potential sales follow-up prior to referring to sales representative through the use of a CRM system database.
* Service as a conduit for information on new products and services as requested and needed
* Prepare related reports for activities and results
* Work with Marketing Department to organize and plan effective Trade Shows
* Work with Marketing Department to coordinate Email blasts to prospects
* May participate in sales/marketing proposals by providing market research information on a wide variety of subject matters
* Attend Trade and State shows within industry on behalf of/with Territory Sales Managers
* Use strategic planning and thinking to achieve goals of this program
* Travel required (
It is Trimble's policy that candidates are entitled to equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation or the presence of a medical condition or disability.